The safety of our employees, supplier partners, customers, families and visitors remain Hawks Ranch Petting Zoo, LLC’s overriding priority. As the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve and spreads globally, Hawks Ranch Petting Zoo, LLC is monitoring the situation closely and will periodically update company guidance based on current recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Placer County. Anyone that has a fever, is coughing, sneezing or has a runny nose will be asked to leave the petting zoo/pony rides. We also ask that people don't lean against the animal pen. We provide hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the petting zoo/pony rides. Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect yourself and everyone at Hawks Ranch Petting Zoo, LLC.
A $150 non-refundable deposit is collected during booking to hold your date and time. Please be advised that each package requires a separate non-refundable deposit. If you booked more than one package and you decide to cancel one of them the non-refundable deposit will not be refunded. For example: If you book a Pony Ride Package and a Small Animal Petting Zoo your total non-refundable deposit is $250. If you need to reschedule because of rain then we need 24 hours notice, and if you need to reschedule for any other reason then we need 30 days notice prior to your event date and your non-refundable deposit can be transferred to be used on another date that is within 6 months of your original event date. If you want to reschedule and it is less than 30 days prior to your reserved date or if you want to reschedule more than one time your deposit will be absorbed and another deposit will need to be collected.
The remaining balance is due at arrival before we set up. We accept cash or credit cards. If we provide services longer than the original agreed time, you are responsible for paying for the additional time.
We arrive around a half an hour to an hour before the scheduled time to setup, this depends on the petting zoo size. The first 30 feet from where we park our trailer to the setup location is included, additional feet are $1 per foot. We appreciate your patience sInce we are working with live animals, sometimes it takes longer than planned to load/unload the animals causing us not to be ready at the scheduled time. If this happens we will stay setup for the agreed upon length of time. For example: you have us booked from 1pm-2pm but we are not ready until 1:10pm, we will stay setup from 1:10pm-2:10pm. Please make sure that your guests/kids are away from the path to the setup location while we are setting up so that we can get setup in a timely matter. We love to answer questions and talk about the animals after we are setup!
A designated parking area of at least 55 feet must be reserved for us to park our truck and trailer. If upon arrival a parking area is not available causing a delay for us to setup, your event will end and the balance due will remain the same as stated on your invoice.
Depending on the size of zoo you choose, we can set up in your house, garage or covered patio. If it is not windy, we can set up a four sided canopy with a door for $25. Or we can set up in our trailer and have everyone come inside to visit with the animals. Downsizing the number of animals can be an option. If there is not an indoor or covered space to set up and it is supposed to rain then we must have 24 hours notice and you can reschedule for another day. If it starts raining after we arrive and it prevents us from continuing then that will conclude our petting zoo for the event. If rabbits, rats or guinea pigs are included in your package and it is over 78 degrees (because these animals are heat sensitive) for an outdoor event, we will bring another animal to substitute them.
Please keep all pets away and out of sight from the petting zoo. This is to protect your animals and ours from being scared and or injured. We also ask that dog waste is cleaned up anywhere that we will be walking and at the setup location. Animals are sensitive to cigarette smoke, so we ask that no one is smoking near or on the path to the setup location of the petting zoo/pony rides. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Wash your hands. Use the hand sanitizer that we provide when entering and exiting. Keep your hands and fingers away from your face.
2. You must wait for a petting zoo attendant to open the gate when you are entering or exiting.
3. No eating or drinking. Shoes must be worn inside the petting zoo.
4. Parents must supervise their children at all times when in the petting zoo area. Children under
10 must be accompanied inside the zoo by an adult.
5. No picking up, hitting, kicking, pinching, pulling, chasing, or any other forms of harassment of the animals is permitted. We reserve the right to ask a visitor(s) to leave the petting zoo.
6. No playing with the animals water or food, this includes putting anything in them.
7. No feeding the animals. Keep fingers and hands away from the animals mouths.
8. Most importantly, have fun!!!!
*Rules will be posted on the entrance to the petting zoo. Please help out and make sure that your kids/guests are following and aware of the rules so that we don't have to correct them. These rules are important to follow for the safety of you, your kid(s), your guests and the animals. We also ask that no one on the outside of the petting zoo leans on, thru or over the fencing to pet the animals. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Wash your hands. Use the hand sanitizer that we provide before and after riding. Keep your hands away from your face.
2. No eating and drinking.
3. Parents must supervise their children at all times, when on or around the pony.
4. No walking behind the pony.
5. Please form a line behind the cone.
6. Wait until called upon to step onto the mounting block.
7. Shoes must be worn when riding or around the pony.
8. Parent/guardian must help child on and off the pony if under 10 years old.
9. Kids must be under 75 pounds to ride the medium pony & under 110 pounds for the large pony and not be taller than the measuring stick.
10. Most importantly, have fun!!!
*Rules will be posted on a table at the pony ride line. Please help out and make sure that your kids/guests are following and aware of the rules so that we don't have to correct them. These rules are important to follow for the safety of you, your kid(s), your guests and the animals. Thank you for your cooperation.
Copyright © 2019 Hawks Ranch Petting Zoo, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy